Who Is NHCLC-CT?
The National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC) is the National Hispanic Evangelical Association. As the largest Latino Christian organization in America we lead millions of Hispanic Born Again Christ followers via our 40,118 Evangelical congregations by providing leadership, networking, fellowship, strategic partnerships and public policy advocacy platforms to our seven directives: Life, Family, Great Commission, Stewardship, Education, Youth and Justice.
To have Churches, Engaged, Educated, Unified and Mobilized.
The NHCLC-CT Vision
Being a Light in the Midst of Darkness.
– We believe that we are dedicated to the cause of advancing the Lamb’s Agenda without wavering.
Numbers 30:2 If a man vows a vow to the LORD, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth.
– We believe that we must be faithful to the community and church we serve in an uncompromising manner.
Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works"…
– We believe that we must lead with righteousness and full transparency at all times without any compromise.
2 Corinthians 8:21 …"for we aim at what is honorable not only in the Lord's sight but also in the sight of man"
– We believe that we must serve people of all walks with love, passion & humility.
1 Corinthians 16:14 "Let all that you do be done in love"…
Diversity & Inclusion
– We believe that just as our Lord and Savior gave his life for all, we demonstrate compassion for all humanity.
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life".